- 2,297 hits
|Teamwork Communicati… on 7 dead ends on your website—an…|
|RamanAggarwal on 7 dead ends on your website—an…|
PR Agencies, Public Relation Agencies | Tagged Best PR agency, Best PR Company, Best PR Firms, PR Agency, PR Agency in Delhi, PR Agency in India, PR Company in India, PR Firms, PR Firms in Delhi, public relation company Delhi, Public Relation Firms in India, Public Relations Agency, public relations firms Delhi, Top PR Agency in Delhi
What do you get when you analyze 5,800+ brand Facebook pages and nearly 1.6 million total posts?
Depressed, I assume.
But you also get some interesting insight into social media content. The Marketing Maven’s Guide to Facebook took this approach, and the results can be found here.
Some of the highlights from the study:
• The majority of brand Facebook posts (67.3 percent) are written at a fifth grade level or below.
• Lunchtime posts are most popular, but after hours posts (5 p.m. – 1 a.m.) see higher interactions per hour.
• Posts with photos are 37 percent more effective than posts with just text.
• Fewer than 1 in 6 posts contain hashtags, but those that do see 60 percent greater engagement on average.
• Posts with exclamation points more than double engagement.
Digiday took particular exception to the idea of most posts being written at a fifth-grade level or below, noting, “Facebook requires that users be at least 13 years old, or in seventh or eighth grade.”
Visit our site. Visit our site. PR Agency in India ,PR Agency in Delhi ,Top PR Agency Delhi ,Public Relations Firms Delhi ,PR Firms in Delhi ,PR Firms Delhi ,Public relation Company delhi ,PR Firms ,public Relations Company india ,PR Agency ,Best PR Agency,PR Company in India,PR Company in Delhi,Best PR Company ,Top PR Agency in Delhi